The high growth rate of San Antonio has created a need for small business warehouses. There are no new small warehouses available for lease in the area. There are no 1/2-1 acre industrial lots available for small businesses wanting to build a warehouse or shop building in the southern sector of the city. This shortage of supply has created an opportunity for us to build 18-36 rental warehouses.
Industrial Business Parks catering to small business is a commercial real estate investment space that quietly produces great returns for developers and investors. It is difficult for small businesses to find an affordable warehouse/storage-yard property from which to operate their business. We can offer new buildings, with more usable cubic space, with up to-date and energy efficient utilities, at an attractive rental rate.
Zoning is in place, The project is in the planning stages. Adjustments can still be made.
The Project: 25-Acre Industrial Warehouse Rental Project: This park is designed for small businesses needing 4,000 to 10,000 square foot warehouse type buildings on 1/2 acre fenced lots.
Project Development Cost: $3,600,00:
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
Active Regulation 506-C Offering Circulars: A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering . This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
Complete details of the project are included in the Business plan, subscription agreement and PPM. Contact Jim Glasgow at 210-413-4-7230 or Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org