Do any of these scenarios fit your real estate investing plans?
- Are you looking to become a successful real estate investor?
- Are you hoping real estate will give you a life of financial freedom?
- Have you always wanted to be a landlord?
- Are you looking for a place to invest your savings or IRA, or other funds in a high return real estate project?
- Are you looking to reposition your retirement money to produce more spendable income for a better retirement?
- Do you want to be a sponsor/owner investor of a multi-family real estate investment?
- Do you want to get into Commercial real estate investing?
- Are you looking for a more passive way of real estate investing?
- Are you wanting to buy notes and/or partner in real estate deals?
- Are you looking to lend your savings or IRA funds secured by real estate to get a higher interest rate?
- Are higher cash flow opportunities available from Mobile Homes and mobile homes parks what interest you?
Here’s some good news for you…real estate can make you a fortune and lead you to a life of financial freedom! But there can also be some pitfalls and dangers. Many would-be investors struggle and never reach their goals. They try and try and try, wasting time, energy and resources, doing the wrong things. Some fail and give up. Some succeed but taking a lot longer than need be and make avoidable, costly mistakes along the way.
The good news is with real estate mentoring you can avoid most of the mistakes, speed up your time line to wealth, increase your profits on deals, reduce the stress of the unknown and make more money faster. With mentoring, you are taking the experience and expertize of the mentors and putting it to work for you.
Each Towards Wealth mentoring program is customized to your needs, requirements and expected outcome. All coaches have actual on hands real estate investing experience. Each coach and coaching plan is personally vetted, approved and monitored by James E. Glasgow.
Seize Your Opportunity with The Towards Wealth Mentoring programs
We offer five mentoring programs, each designed to help specific groups of investors achieve their goals. Having five programs allows us to keep the cost affordable while providing mentoring that is based on your needs and the amount of our expert’s time it takes to help you reach your goals. Our programs are administered by experts in real estate investing with decades of hands on investing experience. We use both an individual and hands on team approach.
Private lender / Passive Investor Mentoring
Residential Real Estate Investor Mentoring
Private lender / Partnering Mentoring
Multi-Family Apt. or Mobile Home Park Owner Mentoring
Commercial Real Estate Mentoring
1. Private lender / Passive Investor Mentoring: $1,995 (this does not apply if you are lending or investing with our companies)
You make loans secured by first liens on real estate. If you are considering lending using your savings or IRA accounts we can help you do it correctly and avoid potential mistakes or over oversights that might prove costly later. The goal is to maximize interest rate returns while protecting your principal balance.
- We help you find, review and analyze the borrowers and the loans.
- Advise you on the types of loan opportunities available and the rates of return you can expect.
- Assist you with setting up loan servicing, escrow and reporting requirements.
- Advise you on contract clauses, and strategies to maximize your returns and provide additional protection.
- Advise you on setting up your self-directed IRA account.
- Advice you on note structure to maintain the note value in the market place.
- 1 year $1,995 with renewals at $950 per year
The primary goal would be to meet your investing requirements while preserving capital, allow for protection from inflation and increasing rates of return compared to alternative investments.
Great for passive investors wanting little risk, good returns. Great for retired people with cash on hand they want to reposition into rental properties to get more spendable cash now while preserving the capital balance for their estate.
You can invest / lend your IRA and other retirement funds with a self-directed IRA account.
2. Residential Real Estate Investor Mentoring: $9,895
This is an 1-year real estate mentoring program designed to get you on your way to becoming wealthy as a real estate investor in single family homes up to 4 unit buildings. One on one mentoring with a team coaching approach. If you are new to real estate investing this is the perfect program for you. You get the training and the help of experts to get you started, help you avoid costly mistakes and make more money faster.
- Landlord (buy and hold)
- Seller finance note creation
- Flipping houses
- Cheap house and Pretty house businesses
- 3-day seminar training tickets for 2 people
- Jim’s 15 + hour audio C-D training course
- A Copy of the Towards Wealth Real Estate investors play book with more than 100 of the forms, scripts, contracts, etc. that you will need. A hard copy and a USB copy plus download from the website and free updates.
- Includes our Wednesday evening Master Mind coaching calls for 1 year
- Assistance with your first 2 deals
- Access to your coach by phone
- Copies of Jim’s books.
- VIP Student status on our web site
- Discounts on training material and Seminars tickets
- You can repeat our 3-day seminar next year at no cost
- 1 year $9,895 with renewals at $3,950 per year
3. Multi Family Private Lender / Partnering: $3,950
(this does not apply if you are lending or investing with our companies)
This mentoring program is for passive investors who want to lend on real estate projects but participate in the projects profits as a equity investor, silent partner or limited liability partner. We review any lending/partnering or equity investing opportunity for suitability to your goals. We help you find deals to invest in. The goal is increasing your returns while minimizing risk.
Some of the types of lender partnering deals are:
- Multifamily projects of 5 to 7-year duration interest rate return and capital gains participation
- Loans to flippers with participation
- Commercial projects of 1 to 5-year duration interest rate return and capital gains participation
- This is for investors wanting to make returns in the 12% to 25% range some times more.
- 1 year $3,950 with renewals at $1,950 per year
We advise you on
- We advice you on the various types of investment/lending opportunities that are available.
- Advice on forming your organization.
- Helping you analyze and structure deals to make you money.
- Marketing to find the lending opportunities.
- Help locating suitable real estate investor partners.
- Review of partnership documents, PPM’s and other offering documentation.
- Help assembling your advisory team.
- Include your offerings on our site.
4. & 5. Multi-Family Owner Mentoring & Commercial Real Estate Mentoring: $30,000
(Multi-Family Apartments – Mobile Homes Parks– Other Commercial Income Properties)
When you want to invest as the sponsor/owner of a multi-family apartment, mobile home park or commercial property. We help you through the process. We assist with all phases of the project from determining the type of project, to acquisition, then planning the repositioning, and planning your exit strategy.
When you are investing a million dollars or more any mistake or oversight can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Having experts on your team to help look after your interest is a smart move. A mentor is a low cost investment when compared to the total project cost.
We will assist/advice you in these areas.
- We advice on forming your syndicate organizational structure to accomplish your gaols, save on taxes, and remain in compliance with SEC rules.
- Advice on SEC rules and compliance issues when raising funds.
- Helping you structure the deal to make you money as the project sponsor
- Marketing to find the deal
- Help locating suitable properties for syndication
- Advice you on putting together your credibility package
- Accumulating-Analyzing the property data
- Assist with putting your team together
- Help with negotiation the deal
- Assistance with finding Investors for a real estate Syndicate
- Help putting together the equity investor road show materials
- Presenting the investor package with you
- Help designing your private placement memorandum and prospectus
- Advice on timing and planning your exit strategy
- Helping you find financing for your syndicates property
- Locating and vetting property management companies
- Advice on refinancing and when to refinance
- Consultation on improving property value
- Helping you present to your lender
- Inclusion of your deal on our web site
- Presentation of the deal to our private investor list
- 1 year $30,000 with renewals at $12,000 per year
There is more, but you get the idea. The goal is to get you into at least one deal of with a valuation of $1,000,000 to $4,000,000 dollars. With a property that has the up-side potential to return 12% to 20% per year to your investors over a 5 to 7-year time frame. That means properties that have a good chance of doubling your investors’ money in 5 years.
What’s in It for You?
Our goal is to provide you with the needed skills and investing tools so that you can achieve your financial goals. Weather that is getting wealthy, improving your monthly retirement income, getting better returns on your investments or enjoying the activity of being a real estate investor that is what we want to do.
Do You Have What It Takes?
If the list below describes you, then you may be a great candidate for one of these programs. It’s time to invest in you!
- Coach-able – Being open minded and willing to learn new things is vital.
- Action Oriented – I’m looking for people who can act with our help of course, we’ll be with you every step of the way, holding your hand through every new experience.
- Honesty – There is no room for anyone with anything less than the highest level of integrity.
- Commitment – Only those who are ready to commit mentally and financially to achieving success should consider applying. You need to be ready to take charge of your financial life so you can become wealthier.
- Positive Mental Attitude – Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. You must be ready to do something different so that you get better results.
Fill out the form on this page and we will be in contact with you.
You may call me at 210-413-7230 James E. Glasgow we will be pleased to answer your questions.
Invest in your self because you deserve it!
We hope that you decide to become one of our Mentoring Students and that you join the ranks of the millionaire real estate investors.
My name is James E. Glasgow I designed all of the Towards Wealth mentoring programs, course materials, seminars, and student support based on what I would have wanted when I got started as an real estate investor. Our training materials and courses are updated based on what we learn investing in todays economic environment and what we have learned in working with our real estate investor students. All to give you the best chance possible to be a successful investor.
God gave each of us 24 hours today, what did you do with yours?
Call or fill out the form today for a private meeting to discus your plans.