An All Ages Mobile Home Park Development Project
When we take bare land and turn it into a community where the home owners rent the lots for their homes we create a steady monthly cash flow. That cash flow is how real estate developments create wealth, wealth you can be a part of. The goal of this investment is to double the investor equity investment in 5 years.
Preferred returns plus a percentage of the profits could mean returns of 20% plus!
A rare opportunity to invest in a new Mobile Home Park development.
This is an Opportunity Zone Project
The Project is a new development of a Class “A” 5-Star Mobile Home Park (MHP) in the IH-35 Central Texas Corridor. The Mobile Home Park will consist of 300 spaces.
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
Average investment $100,000-$300,000
Project Time Line 5-10 years
More Quick Facts
- We anticipate investors will double their money in 5 years.
- Investors get preferred rate of return of 8% plus up to 50% of the free cash.
- We are raising $3,000,000 Minimum equity and using bank loans for the balance.
- It might take 36 months to reach break even.
- When leased and at full rent rates, the project will have income of $2,196,000 per year.
- When leased up, project annual profits is estimated at $1,400,000
- Annual Free Cash Flow is estimated at $900,000.
- If the project was sold at end of year 5 at the projected 8% cap rate, the investors return on the sale would be 50%-100% of amount invested plus their cash flow returns during the holding period.
Project development will be in stages.
Development Stage 1: will be 100 spaces and include the park’s basic infrastructure, office space, entryway, signs, and the residence common area amenities.
Time Line: Based on a similar Mobile Home Park that expanded recently that added 278 spaces, having leased them all in less than 36 months. We estimate a total project time line of 24-40 months. The time line from start of construction to sale of the project is at 5-7 years
- Locate property, design, start construction 6 months from funding approvals.
- Construction 90 to 120 days phase-1, Phase-2 & Phase-3 will take 3-4 months each.
- Lease up 6-9 months for Phase-1, total project 24-40 months.
Projected Lot Rents: Using information from similar parks in the area. Lot rents ranged from $375 a month to $550 a month. The high end of the scale was for a mobile home rental pad site for a single or double wide home, with an 8’ X 8’ storage shed, two or three parking spaces, in a well-maintained park with amenities.
The following projections are for a minimum park size of 300-spaces, (park sizes of 300+ spaces are more profitable). Depending n the availability of funds the mobile home park could be expand to 400 spaces. See offering materials for complete details.
Projected time Frame: The project will take from 30 months to 48 months to complete and lease up. Lease up rate is estimated at 100 spaces per year.
Projected Profit: The estimated park income when leased up will be $1,516,000 per year, net income will be $1,008,000. At the end of year five the projected revenue is estimated at $2,000,000 and net cash flow of $1,302,000
Projected Cost: The Park will cost $9,500,000 to develop (1300 spaces), of which 60-70% will be financed. Including carrying cost to lease up.
Projected Completed Project Valuation: The Park’s value when complete and leased up will be.
- $16,430,000 at a 6.5% cap rate at lease up.
- $12,850,000 at an 8% cap rate at lease up.
Value After Rent Increases are in place (year 5-6).
- $20,800,000 at 6.5% Cap Rate.
- $16,000,000 at a 8% Cap Rate
Projected Returns: The Mobile Home Park’s returns to investors on a cash flow bases, when the property is leased up should be 12%-16.9% per year (cash on cash).
The Mobile Home Park’s total returns (annualized) when the Park is fully leased, and then sold, based on a 10 year projected time frame for the investment is estimated at:
- 15% -33% if sold at an 6.5% cap rate
- 15% -25% if sold at an 8% cap rate
This is a forward-looking statement: A $100,000 equity investment could conceivably grow over five years to be worth $175,000 to $250,000 (income received and property net value combined).
Break Even: Break-even should occur at 170 spaces rented and 50-60 homes sold and financed. Break-even as a percentage is at 57% occupancy of the total of 150-160 spaces. An all ages park will lease up faster then a Senior living park. The Senior living park will command a higher sales price.
Negative cash flow Funds: From inception to break-even at 150 spaces rented, is estimated to occur 24 to 36 months into the project. (70% of the way through lease up of phase 2) this time to lease up to break-even will require a reserve for negative cash flow.
All figures are estimates, subject to changes as needed.
- New MHP Development of 300 spaces in 3 phases
- Total Project Cost – $9,500,000
- Equity Investment & Operating Reserves: $3,000,000
- Total Financing: Bank loan needed: $6,500,000
We would love to have you as an Investor. If You have an interest in participating in this Mobile Home Park investment opportunity please contact me. James Glasgow email@example.com 210-413-7230
A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering . This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
Contact me for PDF copies of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) Active Regulation 506-C Offering Circulars
- Letter to Potential Court Street Investors Letter To Investors – PDF
- Court Street Partners Executive Summary – PDF (Project over view)
- Court Street Partners Biz Plan – PDF (The Projections numbers)
- PPM, Operating agreement, and Subscription Agreement available.
For document call Jim 210-413-7230 or Submit the form at the bottom of the page will automatically get you the password for opening the document.
Marketing Materials: The information contained in our ads and power points are similar across the individual Park Syndications.
- Our Ad in THINK REALTY Magazine PDF Link
- Power Point Presentation Mobile Home Park Investment Opportunity
- Power Point Presentation Why A Senior Living Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Investing Video
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
This form was previously submitted