In This Issue
2. Mobile Home Park Development Project Update.
3. Filling Your Park #2
4. Investors wanted
1. MHP Investing Strategies: What Size city should Your park be in?
Chose cities with a population of 30,000 plus with population and economic condition trending up. Cities lower than 30,000 indicate that your park will be slow to fill vacancies, towns with populations of 50,000 is even better.
look for towns with a minimum of three other mobile home parks besides yours and three mobile home dealers. People living in other parks indicate there is some demand for park rental spaces, pus some of the people living in those parks might move to your more aesthetically appealing park. Mobile dealers can help you fill vacancies.
Here are some general rules to keep in mind:
- The large the city’s population base, the higher the park’s lot rents.
- The larger the city is, the easier the resale of the park when you are ready to sell.
- The task of finding an experienced mobile home park manager is easier in larger cities.
- In higher population metro areas, the financing for your park will be easier to obtain.
Having Trouble Downloading Newsletter Alternative down loads at Click Here