James E Glasgow has 34 years Real Estate investing experience as well as 28 years as owner operator of several businesses. His Real Estate experience includes residential properties, mobile homes, commercial properties, development, and owner finance investing, remodeling, construction and business management. He made over $3,000,000 as a part time real estate investor.
Mr. Glasgow’s expertise is to take under-performing properties make the necessary changes and investment to increase the monthly rental income and net cash flow to increase the property’s resale value.
Since 2010 he has been a full time real estate investor and instructor. Jim is the Author of the book “How I Made Millions in Real Estate and How You Can Too” as well as other real estate related books. Put his more three plus decades of real estate investing experience to work for you.
He is a public speaker on real estate investing, and a respected advisor to many in the industry.
- 34 Years as a Real Estate Investor
- Experienced with Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Self-made Millionaire
- Owned and Operated several businesses for more than 30 years.
- Author/ Public Speaker
- Licensed Real Estate State of Texas #0644440
- Active Real Estate Investor
- Real Estate Investing Educator
- Jim’s Resume 2017