You Can Participate in the Ownership of a Mobile Home Park in the 1,000,000 to $2,500,000 price range.
Returns of 8% to 20% are possible on your savings and IRA accounts!
We are Actively Seeking Investors Now!
Mobile Home Park Partners, LLC business plan, is to acquire one or more existing Mobile Home Parks (MHP) in the state of Texas or a surrounding state.
The goal of this investment is to double the investor/member’s equity investment in 5 years. The Mobile Home Park Fund intends to deliver to its investor’s superior risk-adjusted returns by purchasing one or more existing Mobile Home park(s). In an effort to generate and distribute cash to Members from operations, sale and/or refinancing of the Mobile Home Park(s). We seek equity (partners) to raise $500,000 to $750,000. Minimum Investment is $25,000. Average investment is $100,000.
This type of project typically runs 5 to 7 years.
Mobile Home Park Partners, LLC. is structured as a Member-Managed LLC* joint venture as such you do not need to be an accredited investor.
This investment would be perfect for anyone wanting to learn the Mobile Home Park investing business. Ideal for investors wanting to take advantage of all the benefits that group investing affords, and gain from professional management, as well as profit from the real estate investing experience of the syndicator.
This is a member management investing opportunity, as such the Idea investing candidates would be persons with experience in these categories.
- Property management
- Engineering, especial civil engineering
- Large ticket Sales
- Attorney, especially real estate.
- Mobile Home Park ownership experience
- Construction Management, development, especially infrastructure
- Finance, especial related to fund raising, banking, or underwriting.
We would love to have you as an Investor. If You have an interest in participating in this type of project please contact me.
James Glasgow email@example.com 210-413-7230
General Investment Outline
Mobile Home Park Partners, LLC business plan, is to acquire one or more Mobile Home Parks (MHP) in the state of Texas or a surrounding state. We will look for a Mobile Home Parks selling at a 7.5% or higher cap rate at the time of purchase. A park that is under performing with upside potential. We will manage the park taking it to it’s highest and best performance than refinance or sell the park for the investors benefit. The following is a sample outline of the proposed project; Terms of the investment offer is in the company’s Business Plan and Disclosure Memorandum, Prospectus, and Operating Agreement.
- MHP Acquisition price range: $1,000,000 to $2,500,000
- Equity Requirement: $250,000 to $500,000 ($25,000 minimum investment)
- Anticipated financing needs: of $800,000 to $2,000,000 (bank loan)
- Operating funds: $50,000-$75,000 (3-6 months of expenses, will depend on size of MHP acquired)
- The syndicator: James E. Glasgow will be the projects General manager and he will also participating as an Member/Investor.
- The company’s goal is to double the Investors/Member’s equity investment in 5 years. (20% annual return)
- Members/Investors will receive a Preferred Rate of Return on their invested funds of either, Eight percent (8%) Class “A” shares, or a Twelve percent (12% ) Class “B” shares, plus a percentage of excess cash flows (profit). Investors get to choose their investment Class of return.
- The 8% preferred return Investors/Members to receive 50% of the earned profit and capital gains after the preferred rate of return is paid to investors/members.
- The 12% preferred return Investors/Members to receive 10% of the earned profit and capital gains after the preferred rate of return is paid to investors/members.
- The General Manager (Syndicator) is the holder of the Class C shares and will receive 40% of earned profits after payment of preferred returns to Investor Members
- Syndicator will receive other considerations as outlined in the offering information package.
* As a Member Managed LLC this offering is not considered a security: Nevertheless, we will follow disclosure procedures that are similar to SEC guidelines as being a best practice.
Call for offering documents: of the development projects that are currently available.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any securities. Offers are made only by Prospectus or Private Placement Memorandum, or other offering materials (which you can down load above) . To obtain further information, you must complete our investor questionnaire and meet the suitability standards required by law. Please call if you are interested.
James E. Glasgow 210-413-7230 Edwardjim59@yahoo.com
Read more about Jim Glasgow
Because this is a member managed joint venture it is a perfect investment for anyone wanting to learn the Mobile home park investing, acquisition, and management.
This form was previously submitted