You can invest in the development of a new 250 space Mobile Home Park (MHP). The first Senior living Mobile Home Park in the San Antonio Metropolitan area.
The Project is a new development of a 250 space, Class “A”, Senior Living Mobile Home Park (MHP) in San Antonio-New Braunfels Texas metro area. By developing acreage into a new MHP we are Creating Wealth, wealth that you can participate in.
Park Design: Watch our Video on what a 5-Star Park should look like. 5-Star Mobile Home Park Video
Park Location: This New Braunfels, Texas, location is in a high growth area, with high demand for affordable housing. Just 3.8 miles from IH-35. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, entertainment. Only 5 miles from the New Braunfels historic down town. San Antonio the 7th largest city in the U.S. is just 24 miles away. The area is popular with retiring seniors and retiring military. Residents will have use of the park’s private boat ramp, a river side Gazebo and small fishing pier on lake Dunlap.
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
Anticipated Construction Start Date: in Summer of 2019
Development Stages: Development will be in stages of 100 spaces, and then 50-75 spaces at a time.
Time Line: Based on a similar Mobile Home Park that expanded in the last four years that added 278 spaces having leased up in less than 36 months. We estimate a total project time line of 24-40 months.
Projected Returns: The Mobile Home Park’s
These are forward-looking statements: A $100,000 equity investment could conceivably grow over five years to be worth $175,000 to $220,000 (income received and property net value combined). Complete details of the project are included in the Business plan, subscription agreement.
Total Project Cost – $9,375,000*
(*Including carrying cost to lease up).
Equity Investment & Operating Reserves : $3,000,000
Total Financing: Project Financing needed $6,350,000
New Home Acquisition/Sales Financing: Additional Park revenue is generated by selling mobile homes and renting space to the buyers.
A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering . This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.