A Great Investment Opportunity in One of The Fastest Growing City in the U.S.
Your can invest in the development of a new 250 space Mobile Home Park. The first Senior living Mobile Home Park in the San Antonio area.
Once in a while, all the many real estate investing requirements come together to create an excellent investment project, this is one of those rare events.
Preferred returns of 8% plus a percentage of the cash flow provide investors returns of between 14.9%-20%!
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
The Project is a new development of a 250 space, Class “A”, Senior Living Mobile Home Park (MHP) in San Antonio, Texas. By developing acreage into a new MHP we are Creating Wealth, wealth that you can share in.
Park Design: Watch our Video on what a 5-Star Park should look like. 5-Star Mobile Home Park Video
- Opportunity Zone/Fund qualified investment
- Average investment $100,000-$300,000
- Project Time Line 5 to 10-years
- Early Investor Bonus Program call for details
More Quick Facts
- The park size is with 250 spaces.
- Investors will get a preferred rate of return of 8% plus up to 50% of the free cash flow.
- We are raising $3,000,000 equity and using bank financing for the balance.
- Break-even should be achieved in 30-36 months.
- When leased and at full rent rates, the project will have an income of $2,007,000 per year.
- When fully leased, annual projected profits is $1,444,000 with an estimated annual Free Cash Flow is at $995,000
- Investors 8% preferred rate, plus a percentage of the cash flow would provide a estimated annual return of 14% -19.9% of the amount invested.
- If the project is sold at the end of year five at an 8% cap rate, a gain on the sale would be 120% of the amount invested for the investor.
- We anticipate holding the investment for 5 to 10-years, then selling the park or refinancing returning the investors capital while keeping the cash flow.
- This will be a senior life-style land lease community
- See offering materials for complete details.
Power Point Download Palace Way MHP Investment Power Point Presentation
The Projects Developers: James E. Glasgow & David Joyner, Read More
Anticipated Construction Start Date: 2019
Development Stages: will be in stages of 100 spaces, and then 75 spaces at a time.
Time Line: Based on a similar Mobile Home Park that expanded in the last three years that added 278 spaces having leased up in less than 36 months. We estimate a total project time line of 24-40 months. The time line from start of construction to sale of the project is at 5-10 year.
Competitive lot rents: Using information from similar parks in San Antonio. Lot rents ranged from $375 a month to $600 a month. The high-end of the scale was for a mobile home rental pad site for a single or double wide home, with an 8’ X 8’ storage shed, two or three parking spaces, in a well-maintained park with amenities.
Projected Lot Rents: Palace Way Senior Life Style Park Lot rents will be $400 and $450 a month initially, raising the lot rent to the higher end of the scale ($550-$600) once we are at 90% occupancy.
Projected Project Cost: The Park will cost $8,350,000* to develop, of which 60-70% will be financed. (*Including carrying cost to lease up).
Projected Completed Project Valuation: The Park’s value when complete and leased up will be.
- $22,100,000 at a 6.5% cap rate at lease up.
- $17,500,000 at an 8% cap rate at lease up.
Projected Returns: The Mobile Home Park’s
- 30% -44% annualized if sold at an 6.5% cap rate
- 19% -33% annualized if sold at an 8% cap rate
These are forward-looking statements: A $100,000 equity investment could conceivably grow over five years to be worth $175,000 to $220,000 (income received and property net value combined). Complete details of the project are included in the Business plan, subscription agreement.
All figures are estimates, subject to changes as needed.
Total Project Cost – $8,375,000*
(*Including carrying cost to lease up).
Equity Investment & Operating Reserves : $3,000,000
Total Financing: Project Financing needed $5,350,000
New Home Acquisition/Sales Financing: Additional Park revenue is generated by selling mobile homes and renting space to the buyers.
We would love to have you as an Investor. If You have an interest in participating in this Mobile Home Park investment opportunity please contact me.
James Glasgow email@example.com or call 210-413-7230
PDF of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) and other offering materials are available to accredited investors upon request.
- Our Ad in THINK REALTY Magazine PDF Link
- Power Point Presentation Mobile Home Park Investment Opportunity
- Power Point Presentation Why A Senior Living Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Investing Video
- What Should a 5-Star park look like Video
A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering . This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
This form was previously submitted