Mobile Home Park Development Investors
In This Issue
- Our Mobile Home Park Development Project
- Coming A New 750 Space Park In New Braunfels, Tx.
- Trade shows we will be exhibiting at in 2019
The project is moving right along, this project is ready for investors now! Great location fronting on FM-725 just 4 miles east of downtown New Braunfels Texas. This class “A” Senior Park project will have of 220 to 250 rental sites.
Quick Facts: New 5-Star Senior life-style Mobile Home Park (MHP) Development in New Braunfels, Texas.
- A 220-250-space land lease community
- Located in the high growth area popular with retirees moving to Texas.
- The engineers and surveyors are at work
- Project investment time Line 5 to 10-years
- Average investment $100,000-$300,000
- Residents will have lake Dunlap
Visit our web site. Read more about Mobile Home Park Investing.
Call me to discuss our equity investor program. Jim at 210-413-7230
#2 Another New Park in Texas
A new 750 Space all ages MHP approved for construction in New Braunfels Texas.
- Doug Mckinnon and his partner have all the approvals to build a MHP on FM-725 just east of New Braunfels Texas. With so few parks being planned in the country it is interesting that two new ones end up on the same Road just a mile apart. In addition, one local existing park has an expansion planned.
- We all feel the area needs additional rental space. The San Antonio and New Braunfels metro area consist of almost 2.5 million people. San Antonio is just 24 miles from New Braunfels, it is the 7th largest city in the US, and the area has a high growth rate that is projected to continue to grow through 2040.
- A recent U.S. Census Bureau report tracked the nation’s fastest-growing cities for the years 2016 and 2017. San Antonio was the winner, with the largest population gain in the country during this period. The San Antonio-New Braunfels metro added 331,458 new residents from 2010-2017 a 15.47% growth rate.
We will have a display table/booth at the following shows in 2019
MHI 2019 Congress & Expo May 6th -8th, 2019 in New Orleans,
The Texas Medical Association conference and Expo in Dallas Texas May 17th -18th, 2019
The Money show Las Vegas, Nv. May 12th – 16th, 2019
April Mobile Home Park development investors Newsletter Download