|May 2018 NEWSLETTER:
Passive & Active Real Estate Investing
In This Issue:
- Property Tax Bill Protest Time.
- Making Offers to Motivated Sellers.
- New Mobile Home Park Project Update.
- Latest trend of R. E. Investors direct mailings that is a waste of money
- Property Tax Appraisal Protest and Appeals
One of your most important rights as a taxpayer is your right to protest to the appraisal review board (ARB). You may protest if you disagree with the appraisal district value or any of the appraisal district’s actions concerning your property.
You only have until May 15th to file a notice of protest. If you do not want to do this yourself Google Tax Protect Companies and have a professional do the protest for you. They get paid a percentage of savings of the money saved as their fee. Read More PDF Dowload